Y ’all, these cookies are SO GOOD! My aunt (Connie) would always make these for family gatherings and I could never eat enough. For just about every event we are invited to now I am always asked to bring these cookies! I love trying different cake mix & chip combinations and every one gets excited to try them! Haha!
What you need:
1 Box of Cake Mix
1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1/4 Cup of Water
6 oz. of Chocolate Chips
Pre-heat oven to 350*.
Combine cake mix of your choice, egg, vegetable oil, and water. Once mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in powder sugar.
Place on an un-greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
DO NOT OVER BAKE!
Cookies will be moist and oh-so soft! Enjoy!
This recipe makes about 1 dozen.
These are a few of our favorite combinations! If you try something different, let me know what you thought so I can try!
- Red velvet cake mix with white chocolate chips
- Devils food cake mix with Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Devils food cake mix with white chocolate chops
- Spice cake mix with white chocolate chips
- Lemon cake mix with white chocolate chips